Import-Export Bulletin Board  

B. K Enterprise

Sakumonor 7th Street
Accra / Sakumonor , Sakumonor 233
Ghana

Tel: 233 26 5005971
Fax: 233 302 249556
Website: http:// bkwao.bloombiz.com

Contact: Ben Kwao, ceo
Email: Send Inquiry


Type of Business: Trading Company, Exporter
Employees: 40
Year Established: 2010
Certification: ISO 9000/9001/9004/19011
Annual Sales Volume: $1M to $5M
Export Percentage: 61-80%
Annual Purchasing Volume: less than $1M
Contract Manufacturing: OEM Services Offered
Ownership Type: Sole Proprietorship
Registered Capital: less than $50,000
Bank Ref: Ecobank
Harmonized System Codes: 2616

Business Message


Our small scale Gold Ming group continue mining Gold in Mali,Burkina Faso and Ghana.
Are in the position to be supping 100/kg average Gold per 1/month for 12/months.

PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS AND SALES PROCEDURE(ONLY)TO BE FOLLOW BELOW:
Commodity : Aurium Utallium (AU) Gold Dore Bars or Gold Dust
Origin : Ghana, Mali, Burkina Faso .
Quantity : (1,200 / kg ) 100/kg per one month x 12/month,for one year contract.
Price : 12% Less LBMA Daily sales
Quality : 22+ Karat
Purity : 91.7 % minimum
Packaging : Internationally Accepted Metal box
Delivery ; By Air
PROCEDURE : First assay will be carryout in present of buyer, to enable the buyer to ascertain the actual kilogram of the gold and its purity percentage here in( Accra ) the capital of Ghana.
PAYMENT: FOB /Cash and Carry after assay test prove.
PAYMENT: CIF / After assay Buyer will make 10% upfront payment of the total amount, to enable seller's shipper company to use the said money to facilitate,the exportation of the total gold to buyer's destination, in buyer's choice of refinery before buyer will pay for the rest 90% of the main outstanding balance .
Cell & WhatsApp : + 233 26 500 5971
SKYPE : ben.kwao64

NB: we also have, Used Rails Metals, Tropical Woods,Natural White Sea Salt, all in large quantities to sale supply from Ghana etc.
Thank you
Business Broker : Mr Ben Kwao


Products / Sell Offers (2)

Precious Metals
Precious Metals
 Gold Dore Bars  Gold Dust  For Sale in Ghana-West Africa
Gold Dore Bars Gold Dust For Sale in Ghana-West Africa
 

-------------------------------------

Company Profiles

© 1996-2018 IMEXBB.com. All rights reserved.
Report Abuse